Thursday, July 13, 2017

Do Not Turn Back from Your Trials. Face Them, Pray, Stand On God's Word & Rejoice; Yes Rejoice.... (7.13.17)

My Child,
Continue to pray and press your way through,
     do not turn back from the trials placed before you.
Rejoice in them, yes, rejoice for all is well.

My Child, I See you, and I Am aware of the many times you stood on My Word. If you look closely at your time of testing, you will find Me standing right beside you. Yes, I Am there in the midst of your fiery furnace, holding you, strengthening you, and leading you safely through.


Do not give up now,
    for soon you will hear My Voice
    and see My Glory.

My Child, I Am so proud of you.

You could have turned back and given up, as most have done.
However, you prayed and stood on My Word.
Those prayers carried you through.

So, do not cease praying and reading My Word.
Pray as My Son prayed.

Let praying become your way of life,
for soon it will reveal the blessings
     I have in store for you.

If we would only realize what happens when we pray;
we would pray in, and for, every situation.
  - Marilyn

  


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 


Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

1 Timothy 2:8 - I will therefore that men pray ever where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. 

James 5:16b - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment