Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Speak God's Word Faithfully.... Speak Life!! (7.11.17)

My Child,
Put to death the vain imaginations, the word curses of others, and the things that do not speak My Promises.  From this moment forward they are voided and have lost their power over you.  I also want you to put away the worries and complaints; I see them all and I know your needs.  
 
It is time for you to have complete faith
     in My Word and rest in My Promises. 
My Words are the only Words that are to operate
     in your life, and My Promises are the only ones
     you should hold 
onto; because My Promises are
     YES and AMEN.


I Am calling you to stand boldly as Joshua did, when He commanded the sun and the moon to stand still. He was able to go beyond natural authority and speak with supernatural authority; and know, without a doubt, that I would bring what he spoke to pass.  He trusted Me completely.  He had faith in My Word, and he won the battle.  I Am calling you to do the same, so battles will be won through you, in My Name.

You say you desire to see miracles, and desire to receive more; then stand boldly as Joshua stood. 

Have faith in My Promises, be grounded in My Word and return to allowing My Word to live in you.  Go back to allowing My Word to be the food you eat. 

You want more and I have more for you. 
I want to do more with you.
I want to increase your 
anointing and My Power in you. 

However, in order to do this, you must step out boldly
     on My Word. 
And as you do, you will decrease, and I will increase,
     and together we will do greater things.


Now, repeat My Words of promise over and over again
      until they find a resting place in your heart. 
Then, let My Words begin to flow forth from your mouth
      in praise, as you declare boldly:
The Lord has done exceeding abundantly above all I could ever ask or think, according to the power which works in me, and the power that's working with me is the same power that raised Christ from the dead.”

 

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Jeremiah 23:28 - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully.


Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 


2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 

Galatians 3:9 - So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.


No comments:

Post a Comment