Sunday, August 4, 2013

A New and Brighter Day Awaits You (8.4.13)

Some darkness has crept in upon you. 
You are feeling isolated and alone at times.
This has complicated your heart.  

Let Me tell you today, a new and brighter day awaits you.  

I am about to turn My bright light upon you and your path.  

It is important right now that you listen to My whispers, 
and pay very close attention to what I told you, 
while you walked through the valley.  
My prophetic word has come to you today to turn on the lamp, 
and it will drive away the darkness.

Keep your eyes fixed and heart focused on Me, as you step out.  
Do not look to the right or to the left.  
Do not be moved by what the enemy wants to distract you with.  
Follow My voice, the Voice of the One who will lead you into all truth.  

A new day awaits you.  

I have been preparing you for this time and it is time to step out in faith.  
Do not let doubt come in, but move forward with steadfastness and sureness. 
 Step forward in faith and suddenly doors will open up before you.  

I say unto you, look up,
for that which you have desired draws near.  
A new and brighter day awaits you.   

Matthew 10:27 - What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ears, shout from the housetops for all to hear!

2 Peter 1:19 - So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.

1 Corinthians 16:8 - For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment