Friday, August 2, 2013

Fall Into God's Arms and Let It Go (8.2.13)

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.  That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Oh what powerful scriptures.  
However, there are times we fail to recognize the power in this message.  Are you going through a trial?  Are you facing a situation where you have tried and tried, yet nothing seems to be working for you?  Well, instead of causing your blood pressure to rise, or giving yourself an ulcer, go to the Lord in prayer. 

Hold your arms out and just say, "Lord, I don’t know what to do.  
I can't see how I can do this!  
I am letting it go right now, and I turn this over to you.  
I surrender!

And He will say to you:

Thank you. 
Now, leave it totally in My hands.
I’ve been standing right here with you, waiting for you to release it to Me.  I have wanted to be strong for you!  I have wanted to take that burden, but you've been hanging on to it so strongly that you hindered Me from helping you.  

Thank you for giving it to Me.

Now, I can move on your behalf.  
I can do what you were not able to do.  

In your weakness, My strength will be a rock for you to lean on.  Your surrender allows Me to release an abundance of blessings into your life.  Watch as the most amazing things begin to happen in and around you. And it will happen all because you fell into My arms and let it go. 

I’m sorry it took you so long to do this, 
but I’ve been here the entire time.  

So, I say to you this day, 
whatever you've been crying and praying about, 
it doesn't matter if it's finances, healing, family, a relationship, or whatever it is;
if you're tired and worn out from battling day and night, tired of getting nowhere,  
GIVE IT UP, SURRENDER IT TO JESUS!  

Release it right now to the Lord. Admit your weakness, and allow Him to  move miraculously on your behalf. Then start praising the Lord for taking the burden off of you, and watch the Lord do in a moment (His timing), what you could not do in a lifetime.  You will be so glad you did.

Then you will realize, 
YOU ARE NO LONGER WEAK, 
YOU ARE STRONG IN THE LORD!  


No comments:

Post a Comment