Friday, August 30, 2013

Don't Worry and Don't Fret -- Faith Is... (8.30.13)

Do you truly understand what having faith in My Word means?

Faith in Me has nothing to do with what you can see in the natural. 

Faith is standing on My promises in spite of your circumstances. 
Faith is trusting in Me when you can’t see your next step.  
Faith is waiting patiently on Me to bring My word to pass, no matter how long it takes.

Faith is running to Me when your heart has been broken, 

instead reaching for a temporary source of fulfillment.  
Faith is receiving your healing, when all you feel is pain in your body.  
Faith is knowing I will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, 
when you don’t know where your next meal will come from.  
Faith is believing your cup will runneth over, when your bank account is low.

Faith believes in the report of the Lord, even when you’ve just received bad news.  

Faith stands up and faces the enemy and says “So what." I am still standing. 
I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus.  

Faith says, because I believe, all things are possible to me, 
and know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Faith trusts Me with your future when all around you is going wrong.  

Faith does not back down when discouragement and disappointment come your way.  
Faith rises up and displays the detour sign, 
by lifting up the Sword of the Spirit, and shouting Hallelujah anyway!

Faith knows big miracles come from the midst of desperate situations.  

Faith is knowing that I will put a hedge of protection around you, 
so no harm can come near your dwelling place.  

Faith is walking victoriously before your blessing comes to pass.  
And faith is knowing when you are in a seemingly difficult situation, 
that I have already planned a miracle to work on your behalf.

So don’t worry and don’t fret.  

Look expectantly to Me in faith for your miracle and your deliverance, 
for I am faithful and I do take care of My own.

Now do you know what faith is?

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 10:23  - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;).

Hebrews 11:6  - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment