Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Prayer of Faith (8.11.13)

Heavenly Father,
Your Word says, 'Without faith, it is impossible to please You,'
and Lord, my sincerest desire is to please You.  
To hear You tell me at the end of my life, “Well done, My good and faithful servant.”  I know, that unless I am living by faith, it is impossible to please You. In all humility I come before You, this day, with this request -  Oh Lord, increase my faith!
Instill within me the confidence and the wisdom to know that You are able and willing to intervene in my life every day. At the same time Lord, place a watch over my eyes so that I am not focused on the reward, but on You. 
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD. 

Holy Spirit speak to my heart.  Speak the faith-creating words of our Father, so that my trust in JESUS is unshakable.  So that I can quench the fiery darts of the wicked one.

I thank You, Lord.  For when my mind is stayed on You, and I place my trust in You - You've promised to keep me in perfect peace. 

LORD GOD, You are in control of my life and I surrender all that I am to You.
O Lord,  increase my faith!

In JESUS Name, we pray,


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment