Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stop, Be Still and Become Quiet - So You Can Clearly Hear Me (8.13.13)

I know you are in the midst of a difficult situation.
I know you feel as though there’s no way out. 
There is a way out… It’s Me.

It’s time to withdraw from everyone so that you can hear My voice. 

I have been speaking to you, but you’ve been so busy - that you haven’t heard anything I've said. 

I need your attention. 
For the things I’ve called you to do are very important. 

As soon as I have your undivided attention, I can show you the things which you have forgotten to do; but  that still must be done. I can show you the doors I closed, which you thought were closed by man. I can show you things about your life that you might not otherwise see. And I can tell you why you don’t want to let go of, what you’ve been struggling so hard to hold onto. 

There are things you are thinking and enjoying that are not glorifying My Kingdom.

When you stop, be still and become quiet - you will be able to hear Me clearly and understand what I need you to do.  Only then will you be able to come out of your holding pattern


ARE YOU ON HOLD TODAY?
When we are deep in the belly of a difficult situation, there are no interruptions. GOD has our undivided attention. All we can do is sit, think, meditate, and pray. We can’t run from GOD because there are no mountains high enough, valleys low enough, rooms that are dark enough, or places that are hidden enough from Him. GOD knows exactly where we are.  He knows everything about us. (Psalms 139)


Examples of GOD's Holding Patterns:
  1. When you are sick in your physical body, and you’ve prayed and claimed your healing.  Yet it hasn’t manifested in the natural… You are in a holding pattern.
  2. When you are having problems with your children and you have put them on the altar, but you don’t see any change… You are in a holding pattern.
  3. When you have been praying for the salvation of a loved one and they still haven’t been saved...... You are in a holding pattern.
  4. When you are in a broken relationship and you have given it over to GOD, but it has not been restored… You are in a holding pattern.
  5. When the doors slam shut before you even knock… You are in a holding pattern.

GOD has a reason, a purpose, and a plan behind the hold.

His plan is to strengthen you, to give you hope, and provide for you a prosperous future. So stop struggling and start praying, trusting and most of all, start listening. He'll keep you right where you are, until you can clearly hear what He is saying to you.

And one thing He wants you to hear is, "I love you.  I’m with you. Trust Me."

Jonah 2:1-2 - Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Jonah 2:9-10 - But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD. And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

"Until GOD opens the next door, praise Him in the hallway." - Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment