Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Never Have to Walk Alone (8.29.13)

We were created for one another.
There is no sense in trying to deny it.

Those who attempt to stand on their own two feet,
find that before long, they become tired,
wishing they had someone to lean on. 

GOD created us equal, so that we can adequately fill one another's needs.
He hopes we will share our lives with one another and with Him. 

Remember to always put GOD first in all things because He is the only one who can change any situation. People who feel they are above others or above needing others, are displaying signs of weakness; and they will be shown the error of their ways in due time. 

It is better to admit our needs to one another, than to try and go it alone. 

The Lord said that in the presence of two or more, there He will be, in the midst. 

Prayer:  
Father, 
I thank You 
that I never have to walk alone. 

You are by my side, 
and I have opportunities to share my life journey
with so many others. 

Bless my path, O Lord. 
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment