Monday, August 19, 2013

Let Go of the Fears & Worries in Your Heart (8.19.13)

You know that the Lord is going to bless you, 
but when you look at your circumstances you begin to wonder 
if things will ever get better. 

You begin to wonder where is the Lord in all of this? 
Your situation seems so impossible, 
and although you know the Lord is more than capable of giving you 
exceeding, abundantly, above that which you ask, 
something inside of you just can't let go of those feelings of 
anguish.  And fear takes over.

Today, I pray this word will comfort, encourage, 
strengthen, and give you renewed faith in GOD’s word 
I pray you know that IT’S ALREADY DONE.


Beloved,
Your cries and prayers have not fallen on deaf ears. Not one tear that has been shed has fallen to the ground. Don’t you know that I saw this day before you were born? I know your needs and desires. I knew about them before you took your first breath. All that you have been through has brought you to this point. You are where you are right now because I want your trials to bring you closer to me.

Let go of the fear that’s in your heart. 
Let go of doubting that I will come through for you. 
I have kept you, and I have brought you this far.  
Am I not capable of delivering you? 

Fear not, beloved, fear not. For I am the same GOD which opens your eyes each day to see the sun that hangs in the sky. I am the same GOD which causes you to walk on the land that I formed.

I AM, that I AM. 
And I am more than capable to do all things. Is it not written that you are more precious than the birds in the air and the lilies of the field? Then, please don’t worry about your situation. Has the worrying changed anything? So please release your trials into my hands. When worry attempts to invade your thoughts just stop and say “JESUS”. That’s all you have to say. Worry can’t linger when I am present. Just say, “JESUS”. 

So precious child, I am here for you. I am watching over you. I am working on your behalf. I am bringing restoration into your life and I will deliver you. Just let Me have full control and know that I have you safely in My hands. Rest now and be assured that all you need, all that concerns you is in My Hands, and that’s IT’S ALREADY DONE.



Luke 12:22 – 31 - Then, turning to his disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear. For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing. Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds! Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?

“Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

“And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs. Seek the Kingdom of GOD above all else, and he will give you everything you need. (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment