Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rise Up, Press Through, Pray and Enter Into a Most Fruitful Season (8.20.13)

I hear you crying in the midnight hours. 

Do not lack faith in My ability to deliver you.
Do not fear the raging rivers or turbulence that you see. 
Do not think that I cannot part the sea before you. 
Do not see it as an obstacle before you, 
but view it as another opportunity for Me
to come in and speak peace to calm your sea.

Do not fear anything that the enemy puts before you, because I will shake what needs to be shaken. I will push back what opposes you, and I will purify what requires holy purification in My sight. I tell you that I am the same yesterday, as I am today and will be tomorrow. Nothing can stop My hand and now you will see My hand move.

I am bringing you into a season of bearing more fruit than before, for My glory. 

This should not surprise you because I put this seed in your heart a long time ago. Yes, I planted that seed in your heart, and you have prayed a long time for this. But it seems as though the closer you get to the promise, the more the enemy opposes you. 

He knows who you are and what you are about to do. 
So don’t allow him to hinder you anymore.

You must rise up, press through, and pray through this last step. 

For I am sending a release, a refreshing restoration, 
and the breakthrough will be like nothing you have ever experienced. 

You will rise to a new level of wisdom and understanding. You will soar to new heights. My wings will carry you through this next season. Your steps have been ordained. It has been written in My word, and My word cannot return void. What I put in order shall come to pass; in the order for which I have decreed.

So stand in faith on the promises that I decree before you and you will see them pass. 

I am the LORD.
I will provide.
Nothing can stop My hand.


Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the LORD, I change not



No comments:

Post a Comment