Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Prayer of Commitment & Intercession (8.18.13)

Heavenly Father,
Forgive me for the many times I have told others
that I would pray for them, but have forgotten! 

Prompt me by Your Spirit to develop a holy habit 
of praying for a person or situation as soon as possible,
even immediately in the presence of the one who asks! 

May I boldly trust You to give me
Your Words to speak into every life and situation.

Keep my mind from moving on to the busyness of my day,
until I have sought Your face on behalf of the one
who has asked me to pray for them!

Count on me, Father, to do the work of an intercessor,
releasing Your power into the lives of others.

In the matchless name of JESUS,
I pray this prayer


Amen

----
1 Timothy 6:15 - 
Praise GOD as the blessed and only Ruler over all things

Thank him for sustaining all things by his powerful Word and holding all things together. 
Confess any situation in which you have resisted GOD’s rule in your life. 
Commit yourself to knowing and doing his will. 
I pray the Lord will put a hedge of protection around you and your loved ones, 
protecting you always.

There is none other, who can stand equally beside our Father. 
He is the "Great I AM". 


No comments:

Post a Comment