Saturday, August 3, 2013

All My Intentions are for Your Good (8.3.13)

I know there are times you question My kindness, especially when life seems unfair. 
The enemy uses this time to fill your mind with doubts, causing you to call into question if I will fulfill My word.  You should know by now that My timing and your timing will not always be the same, but My timing is always right on time. 

I understand how hard it is for you to wait, and how you long for Me to move quickly on your behalf. But I'm using this time of delay to shape and mold you into My image.  And while I am doing this, please don’t take matters into your own hands. Just begin to praise Me, and know that the longer you wait, the more deeply you will appreciate the blessing when you receive it.  

I want you to turn a deaf ear to what the enemy is saying to you, and declare your trust in My timing.  Chose to believe that I will be on time in your situation, and as you do this, I will strengthen your wait on Me.  When you praise and worship Me, My Spirit nurtures your faith and causes your faith to grow.   No matter the circumstances, thank Me for My goodness.  

All My intentions for you, are for your good. 
Soon there will come a day when you see Me bring good out of every evil the enemy has done.  Now start celebrating My loving-kindness by thanking Me for the blessings I pour into your life each day, blessings that you sometimes may take for granted.

So be at peace, and know that I will always do what's best for you.  And understand My timing is always the best timing for you.  


Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 90:4 - For you, a thousand years are as a passing day, as brief as a few night hours.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment