Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Can I Really Trust the Lord to See Me Through?" (8.31.13)

I hear the constant thoughts in your mind.  

Yes, I even hear the things you don’t speak.  

You’ve been asking yourself, “Can I really trust the Lord to see me through?”  
Well, let me answer that for you, “Yes, I can really be trusted”.  
I am the same GOD you trusted in the past, nothing has changed.

Do you honestly believe that I would forsake you in your greatest time of need?  I know it doesn’t seem like it, and you may not believe it, but I am arranging events even now that will deliver you from the struggles that have been causing you sleepless nights.

This deliverance won’t be as difficult as you imagine because the worst is already behind you.  


I just want you to trust in Me and stop belittling yourself.  Don’t you know each time you speak bad things to yourself, you are giving what you speak strength and power over your life.  Each time you say, “That was so stupid of me” - it only magnifies the mistake you've made and causes those words to take control of your spirit.

Do you believe I created anything stupid?  

Of course not.  
Everything I make is good and perfect, and I made you.  
You were created to conquer, and if you surrender all to Me, you will conquer every task that will be given you.

Soon there will be some interesting provisions coming your way.  Seemingly out of nowhere.  You will be amazed at what I am doing in your life to bring glory to My Kingdom. The provisions will be timed to meet, and in some instances exceed, all your needs.  You see, you only asked me to supply your needs, but I am a Father that goes above and beyond for His children.

So now, cease striving from those anxious thoughts in your mind, and start thinking of good things.  Then be at peace and know that The One who sees and hears all, can be trusted, and that He has everything under control.

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD and the peace of GOD which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do what he has promised (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment