Monday, April 6, 2015

An "Easter Monday Morning" Prayer (4.6.15)

Lord God,
Make me an instrument of your peace!

Where there is hatred, let me sow love; 
where there is doubt, let there be faith; 
where there is despair, let there be hope; 
where there is darkness, let there be light; 
and where there is sadness, let there joy.

O Jehovah Shammah, 
Grant that I may not seek to be consoled, 
but that I may be a consoler, 
to those who are going through tough trials right now.

O GOD, help those who are hurting right now, 
to understand that you are the ultimate consoler; 
and that there is nothing they are going through, 
that you cannot change. 

You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. 
You are the Great "I Am." 
Who can stand against you Father? 
No one can because you are GOD alone and there is no other. 

Comfort me Lord, as I start my day, 
and protect me from my enemies. 

In the name of Jesus I pray.  


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment