Saturday, April 4, 2015

Never Give Up. For Jesus is With You & He is For You. (4.4.15)

Beloved,
Never give up, for I am with you, and I am for you.

I know you’ve battled long and hard, but do not give up.
I sit at the right hand of My Father, the place of all power,
and I am forever interceding for you.

This is why I don’t see you failing.
I see you conquering the things that have come against you.
The battle has already been won.
You are a mighty conqueror, an overcomer.

You have a lot on your mind, but if you keep worrying about the things you are asking Me for, they will not come to pass.  However, if you pray to Me, and believe that I am going to do what I promised; then what you are believing Me for, will come to pass. 

You are on My mind at all times, so why should I not be on your mind at all times?

When you think about Me, thoughts of despair will fade away. When you think about Me, you will begin to see things in a different way.  If you just stop worrying, I assure you, you will begin to see what I see.

You will see yourself as an overcomer.  
Think about your blessings; think about Me.  


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Matthew 6:25 - Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?(NLT)

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment