Sunday, April 12, 2015

As You Step Out on Faith, Keep Your Eyes Fixed on God - For a Brighter Day Awaits (4.12.15)

My Child,
Some darkness has crept in upon you.
You feel isolated and alone at times.
This has complicated your heart.
I’m here to tell you a brighter day awaits you,
for I will shine My bright light upon you and your path.

Please listen to My words and believe.

Do you recall the things I shared with you
while you were walking through your valley?

I said to you, 'Always remember that My Light
will drive away any darkness that surrounds you,
if you would only believe in Me.'

Keep your eyes fixed on Me as you step out.
Do not look to the right or to the left,
do not be moved by the distractions of your enemy.

Follow the voice of the One
who will lead you into all truth.

A brighter day awaits you.

I have been preparing you for this time,
and it is time to step out in faith.

Do not let doubt creep in,
but move forward with steadfastness and sureness.

Step forward in great faith,
and suddenly a door will open up before you.

I say unto you, 'Look up,
for that which you have desired
draws near.'

A brighter day awaits you.

I’ve spoken to you.

Meditate on My Word,
and let Me know you were listening:


Matthew 10:27 - 2 Peter 1:19 - 1 Corinthians 16:8



No comments:

Post a Comment