Sunday, April 26, 2015

Putting on God's Armor Daily, Alert to the Battle (4.26.15)

But thanks be to GOD! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 15:57

Faith Believers,
When I put on GOD’s armor daily,
I am reminded that I am in a battle.

I am aware that I will have to face the plots and schemes of satan, and his helpers, this day. But I am confident and assured that I will follow the Commander-in-Chief, who is Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Jesus has provided both victory and protection for me, in the midst of the day’s struggles. Jesus has given me His very own armor.

So with great joy, I pray.  Gratefully accepting and clothing myself with His armor. Alert to the battle, and prepared through prayer, I move through the day’s battles.  Not with fear, but with confidence, in my Lord’s victory.

GOD will give His children victory
over anything satan may try to bring against them. 
  - Marilyn
______
Lord,
Today, I thank You for Your armor.

In faith now, I put Your armor on,
that I will be fully clothed with You, Lord Jesus,
as I take my stand against the enemy.

I submit myself fully to You, Lord,
resisting the devil, and
believing Your Word, that he will flee from me.

Thank You for the victory You provide daily
on my behalf.


In Your name, Jesus Christ I pray. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment