Monday, April 13, 2015

Our Salvation is not Based on Works nor Merits, But on Jesus' Perfect Sacrifice (4.13.15)

My Child,
The enemy is trying to put you under condemnation for the most trivial things.  He’s trying to convince you that I have become angry and disappointed with you; and as a result, you have somehow managed to separate yourself from Me, and the love I have for you.

The distance you are feeling,
during these times of trial and tribulation,
is not coming from Me. 
I would never withdraw My love from you.
It is a deception put forth by the enemy. 
It is his attempt to erect a barrier between us. 

He knows that if you stay close to Me, I will strengthen, encourage, and revive you.  I will draw you even closer to Me and empower you to advance My Kingdom.  That is why the enemy is always trying to beat you up over the smallest failure.

My Child, even when you are guilty of sin, it will never separate you from My love, nor can it nullify My grace and My forgiveness.  Your salvation is not based on your works or merit.  It’s based on the perfect sacrifice that My Son, Jesus Christ, made for you.  There is no force in this world that can nullify the salvation that I purchased for you.  Therefore, you may come boldly to the throne of grace for mercy, and I will receive you.

Have you not read in My Word that there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus?  My Word is true.  My blood cleanses you from your sin.  Believe the words that I have spoken to you. 

Now, shut out the voice of the enemy, for it is the voice of condemnation.
I am your loving Heavenly Father, and I am not angry with you. 

Do not fear, come to Me and receive My love.


Romans 8:1 - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 John 1:7 - But if we are living in the light, as GOD is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.


No comments:

Post a Comment