Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Let Everything that has Breath, Praise the Lord!! (4.14.15)

A reminder to PRAISE GOD IN ALL TIMES - Marilyn
 
My Child,
It is time for you let go of all that has been holding you down,
and enter into a season of praise. 
Lift up your voice to Me, for I inhabit your praises. 
Put on a garment of praise for the spirit heaviness.

Yes, when My people praise Me, I am there in their midst.

Your praise is a sweet-smelling aroma to Me
and when you begin to praise Me,
it will change the atmosphere.

Your sacrifice of praise will cause things to move.

When My people give Me a sacrifice of praise, especially in times of trials and tribulation, I will strengthen them to endure through the storm.  Praise will bring you through every stronghold of the enemy. Praise is one of the keys to victory; for the enemy is scattered when you lift up My name in praise.  The enemy hates to hear the sound of praise and worship being given to Me in the midst of the storm.

Praise Me, My Child, Praise Me.

When you enter into your prayer closet to pray,
and you don't feel My presence,
begin to praise and worship Me anyway. 

Just because you don’t feel My presence, it doesn’t mean that I am not there. I am there with you, listening to your heartfelt cry, filled with praise. You capture My heart with your praises, and it causes things to happen in the Spirit realm. When praises go up, blessings come down; so, praise Me in every situation.

When you are discouraged and don’t know what to pray, sing a song of praise.

Learning to praise Me is how David made it through the hard times.
David encouraged himself by praising Me. 
It worked for David, and it will work for you.

Oh, My Child, you seem to have forgotten the power of praise; so, let Me remind you again. Yes, your praise brings delight to Me, but when you lift up your voice in praise, you also strengthen yourself.  Praise will strengthen you to resist the enemy, and cause him to flee. Praise will remove the spirit of heaviness and cover you with the garment of praise.

Praise will remind you that you serve a mighty GOD,
and praise will draw you closer to Me.

Oh praise the name of the Lord, so I can show you another aspect of My glory. 
Come now and lift up My Name in praise. 

Let everything that has breath praise Me!


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Psalm 56:4 -  In GOD I will praise his word, in GOD I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 145:2 - Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. 

Habakkuk 3:17-18 - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:  Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the GOD of my salvation. 


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment