Friday, April 17, 2015

Stand & Walk in God's Word. For He has a Will for Your Life. (4.17.15)

My Child,
Do not look at things, and judge your circumstances,
by the way things appear to be in the present.

I have told you that things are not always what they appear to be. The enemy is trying to rob you of My Truth. He wants you to be discouraged with the way things appear to be.

Do not let him do that to you.
You are better than that.

I want you to stand on My Word, trust Me, and walk it out by faith. I want you to rise up, and tear down, the strongholds built up by the enemy. Do not allow your circumstances to overcome you.

I tell you this day to look to My Word.
Live through My Word.
That is the only way you will make it.

My Child, there is no other way for you. I am giving you a fresh start, so that you may dive into My Word, and see all My promises that I have for you. I want you to rise up and say "NO MORE" to the enemy. he is out to steal, kill, and destroy that which I began in you. You must not allow that to happen. Resist the enemy, stand on My Word, and he will have to flee.

If you want Me to bless you, then stand.

If you see it in My Word,
then it is My will for your life,
and do not accept anything less.
Stand. Stand. Stand on My Word!

Yes, I promised that you would prosper and be in good health; even as your soul prospers in Me. I watch over My Word and it will never return void.

Do not look back at your failures.
Do not even think about them anymore.
Trust in My Word and only look to Me.
No longer focus on what the enemy has done.

Look to Me and trust Me.
Stand behind your shield,
and use your sword to defeat the enemy.
Allow Me to wipe out the enemy from your life.

Do not allow the enemy to rob you anymore.

Walk in My Word.

Meditate on My Word - Isaiah 43:19

_______

My Prayer Confession 


Lord Jesus!
I praise Your Holy Name!
I have been given a fresh start.
No longer am I bound by the mistakes of my past.
 

Thank You Jesus and thank you Father God,
 for setting me free!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment