Friday, April 10, 2015

Trust in God's Grace; and Never Forget that God is Our Strength, Our Help & Our Deliverer (4.10.15)

My Child,
I set before you a challenge, and you gladly accepted it.
Now, listen as I speak to you, do not turn away
because of the stumbling blocks put in your way.
Do not say, "Lord, it is too hard.  I can’t do this."

My child, I never would have placed it in your hands, if it was impossible for you to do. You must trust in My grace; for surely My grace is more than enough to see you through. Never forget who I am. I AM your Strength. I AM your Help and I Am your Deliverer.

Therefore, be encouraged, and be strengthened in Me this day. Lift your head up and know that there is nothing that I have purposed for you; that cannot be fulfilled when you put your complete trust in Me. 

What I have planned for you is at the door;
the door is opening, and no man can shut it.

Only fear and doubt can shut this door and prevent you from entering in and receiving your blessings. Therefore, don’t allow fear and doubt to rule over your life. Strengthen yourself in My Word; be of good courage, rise up in the strength of the Lord and boldly press your way through.

Keep going forward, and if you stumble, get back up.

Do not allow any mistakes to stop you from entering in and receiving your blessings. And whenever you feel fearful and unsure of yourself, remember the Words I have spoken over your life and say, “I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me.” Then pray, seek My face, and I will answer you.

I will guide you every step of the way,
and then suddenly, you will receive your breakthrough.

Suddenly, it will turn around, and suddenly it shall happen.
So, be encouraged this day, be strengthened and be ready.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Deuteronomy 3:28 - But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.

Daniel 10:19 - And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

Zechariah 10:12 - And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment