Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wait on the Lord (4.22.15)

My Child,
You have so much going on that you are about to make a big mistake. You are not sure what to do, and when you’re not sure, it is best that you wait on Me. There’s no need for you to rush, for that will only cause more problems.  Step back from everything and get a fresh perspective. There is time for what must be done. I did not put a time limit on you, you did this to yourself, and now you’ve become anxious.

I know that you just want to "get it behind you." However, if you don’t wait for the right timing, you will spend more time backtracking and correcting your mistakes.  Please seek Me for wisdom. I able and willing to provide you with guidance on what needs to be done.  And when it should be done. I know your beginning, and I know your ending. Therefore, wait for Me. Wait for My timing. Oh, I know you don’t like to wait, but there is a special blessing that follows those who wait on the Lord.

Meditate on My Word:
Psalms 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a GOD of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment