Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Am With You; For I have Called & Anointed You for Great Things (4.29.15)

My Child,
You have been distressed lately and suffering in silence.

However, through your pain and tears, you are still crying out for more of Me.
My child, I’ve heard you, and I am going to honor your request.
I will fill those empty places in your life with more of Me than ever before.
There is nothing greater you can ask for than to have more of Me in your life.

Dear child, I called you and anointed you for great things.

However, you have allowed thoughts from the past to come in and linger in your mind. The enemy is using those thoughts to torment and hinder you from moving forward.  This is why you’ve been suffering in silence.

My child, fret no more, for I am with you;
and I have given you the power to stop the works of the enemy.
If you use My name to bind and cast out what the enemy is trying to do,
I will raise up a standard against the evil one;
and he will not harm you anymore.

Long ago, I placed My Words in your heart,
and it is time that you speak them forth by faith.

Speak forth My Words continually and they will destroy
the stronghold of the enemy coming against you. 

Speak forth all that I have given you.
Speak forth all that I have shown you, and you will cause the enemy to flee.
For he cannot stand the Word of the Lord.

And, My child, stop worrying about
whether you are in the right place - for you are.

I have placed you exactly where you need to be.
And I have you doing what needs to be done during this season.
My precious child, I adore you, I am so proud of you.
And I am with you
 

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
1 Samuel 12:24 - Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Haggai 1:13 - Then spake Haggai the LORD'S messenger in the LORD'S message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment