Saturday, April 25, 2015

In Your Darkest Hour (4.25.15)

My Child,
I know the season you’re in, and although you may see little evidence of anything wonderful happening, never forget the good things I’ve done for you. Forget not My tender mercies. Haven’t I always been there in your time of need? How soon you forget My love when your way seems dark. However, in your darkest hour, don’t you know that I am with you? I am shining a light on the blessings you may have overlooked.

I am always there.

Please reflect upon My mercy and goodness, for they will lead you through the valley, into a brighter, new day. Remember that My mercy and My love are unending towards you, so be at peace, and know that this difficulty will pass. Never stop praying, and believing, for the impossible to happen in your life. Keep your hope in Me alive, and constantly remember My loving kindness and mercy towards you.
______

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
 

Isaiah 63:7 - Psalm 86:13 -  Lamentations 3:18‐26 - Hebrews 13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment