Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Believer's "Walk" is to be Filled with Joy (4.18.15)

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart… - Psalm 19:8

Faith Believers,
Jesus wants your heart to be filled with joy!

He desires you to rejoice and be glad,
as you follow His precepts and obey His Word.

It is not His plan for you to be downcast,
defeated, depressed or anxious about anything.

The believer’s walk is to be pure and blameless,
and regardless of circumstances, it is to be joy-filled.

Has your joy been stolen from you by the enemy?

Ask the Lord of joy to draw your heart back into
a continual season of rejoicing!
_________

Righteous Father,


Your precepts bring joy to my heart.

When I am feeling defeated or anxious,
would You prompt Your Spirit to remind me
that I can live a joy-filled life;
despite anything the devil throws at me?

I want others to see Your life, lived out in me,
because joy is what draws people to You.

I want my life of rejoicing to be a light
to those who have given in
to desperation and hopelessness.

Set me firmly Lord God, on a joyful path. 

 Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment