Friday, June 12, 2015

Arise & Shine. God's Glory is upon You. Let Him be Your Strength. (6.12.15)

My Child,
Rest your head, and let your heart be at peace. 
I have a plan, and I won't let you fall. 
When everything in you tells you to run away, then run to Me. 

I will not let the storm steal you from Me. Listen to Me and let these words not only sink deep, but also let them speak new life to you. Arise and shine, for My Glory is upon you. You don't have to hide anymore, let Me fight for you. 

Give the battle to Me.  Let Me be your strength.

My child, I know all things. I know you from the inside out. I know when your strength fails you.  I know when you struggle to breathe, feeling like the world is closing in around you and there's no way out. I know you've tried to be strong, and you hid your pain from the outside world, but I also know that you're tired. 

Please let Me be your strength. I am with you. 
Be filled with all of Me, focus on Me
and I will bring My promises to pass. 

Just let Me be your strength.

I will not leave you desperate and comfortless. I am watching over My Word to perform it. I haven’t forgotten you. 

I am ripping out the weeds that have cluttered your life,
and left you feeling hopeless and tired. 

I’m moving out the old to bring a new refreshing into your life. Let Me be your strength. Let Me refresh you. Give it all to Me.  Come to Me and let Me be your strength.  Just come.  

Come as you are, tired and weary.
And let Me be your high tower.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalms 18:1-2 - I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 

Psalm 105:4 - Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. 
 

Psalm 138:3 - In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul. 
 

Isaiah 40:29-30 - He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment