Monday, June 15, 2015

God Has a Plan for You. Trust Him & Speak His Word over Your Situation (6.15.15)

My Child,
You are very important to My plans and purposes, and your complete surrender
has enabled Me to do more through you than you can think or imagine.

As a result, this, My child, has made you a target for the enemy.   However, I say to you; no matter what he throws at you, do not worry and do not fear his attacks.

I am greater than your enemy.
I am stronger, and I have all power.
I am greater than anything you will ever face,
and I have a plan for you.

My plan is that you overcome your fears and weakness, by My strength.

In Me, you will find all that you need. I am the answer to all your questions. I am the Father who loves you, and watches over you. And I am the One, who has given you the authority to destroy the works of the enemy. Therefore, I say to you don’t be fearful and weak. I am with you; lean and depend upon My strength. 

Trust Me and speak My Word over your situation.

Despite the doubts and fears that linger in your mind, I am with you; watching over you to give you hope in a hopeless world. Knowing that I am with you, I want you to rise up and shake off those fears, then boldly speak forth My Word. Stop allowing the enemy to make you feel small and helpless. You are a child of the King and you are mighty in Me.  You are more than a conqueror, for greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Trust in every word I have spoken.
I am faithful.
I will do what I said I would do.
Do not be fearful.  Look to Me.
For I will deliver.

I alone will save.

 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD: 
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 
 

Jeremiah 29:11-12 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, GOD is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. 

 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 
 

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment