Monday, June 8, 2015

God Sees the Confusion in Your Life (6.8.15)

My Child,
I see a lot of confusion in your life, and your constant cries of “What must I do, Lord?" reached My ears.

However, instead of waiting patiently for Me to respond to your needs, you moved without Me. You created more confusion when you let go of My Hand. I am not the author of confusion. Why do you think what you are going through caught Me by surprise? Have you forgotten who I AM? Nothing happens to you by chance. Stop overreacting to the pressures of this world, and bring them to Me. Remember, I overcame this world.

The enemy is doing all he can to cause you to become overwhelmed. He wants you to become so discouraged that you will give up. He will use this time to try to bring you to spiritual ruin. Do not allow him to do this to you. You will save yourself a lot of grief if you only wait for Me. Remember, in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.

You will know you have the right answer,
by the witness of My Spirit. 
You will just know it.

Do not allow fear to rule in your heart. Bring it to Me.
Stop now, and meditate upon My Word.
Come quietly into My presence, and seek Me for wisdom and guidance.
Shut out everything and come unto Me.

Stay before Me and I will direct your steps.
If you trust Me, I will bring you through this difficult time.
Come now.  Sit at My feet, bring it to Me and know,
beyond a shadow of doubt, that I can, and will,
make a way through the desert for you.

BRING IT TO ME.

 
Meditate on My Word: Matthew 11:28-30

 ~  My Prayer Confession ~
Jesus,
Thank You for helping me to quiet my spirit.
I confess that I did not know what to do,
but the moment I stopped to sit at Your feet
and listen to You, my world became calm.

Thank You Jesus!!
No longer will I stress out
and allow the enemy to overwhelm me.

Yes, Lord, in quietness and confidence
shall be my strength.
I have cast my cares upon you Lord,
for I know that You care for me.

I love you Jesus.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment