Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Walk in Love (6.23.15)

My Child,
You are worried about many things and because of this,
you’re blocking the flow of My Power.

I have something to offer you that will cause your worry to cease - more of My Love. It is My desire that you continue in love as I have loved you. When you have My Love working in you, it will cast out the spirit of fear.  Love conquers all.

With My Love dwelling within you,
even the insurmountable walls which seem
to be blocking your way,
will become a bridge to your blessing.

Fear and unbelief will block the flow of My Power in your life. When you walk in fear, you shut Me out of the very situations where you desperately need My Grace. You need more of My Love in your life, and you can have this by reading My Word.  Reading My Word will help you with your unbelief, resolve that which troubles you and destroy the spirit of fear.  Reading My Word will cause you to have more Faith in Me. I have not forgotten about the things you desire.

I am a GOD of My Word and
I will fulfill the desires of your heart.
Be at Peace, Beloved.  Selah.

Now, stop concentrating on your problems.  You are My Child and I have given you much work to do.

Everywhere you go
and in everything you do,
I want you to spread My love.

The only way that most people will ever experience My kind of Love, is through you. How will they know of Me?  How will they know about My Love, if you are focused on yourself, and not on Me?

So, come and dwell in My presence - to be refreshed and filled with My Love.

I am the Lord your GOD,
I am Love,
and I want My Love
to shine forth and dwell within you.

 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Matthew 13:58 - And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Ephesians 3:17-19 - That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,8  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of GOD.

Ephesians 5:2 - And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweetsmelling savour.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment