Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Follow where God Leads You. Be Strengthened & Battle Ready. (6.9.15)

My Child,
Yes, you will overcome this situation.
You will overcome, because I overcame
this world before you were born.

Rejoice and be glad, for I will not allow you to be defeated. I am your captain. I am faithful. Keep your eyes on Me, the author and finisher of your faith. Stay close to Me and I will lead you through to safety.

Never give in to defeat and discouragement, and keep remembering My words throughout this battle... you will overcome.

I've done all I needed to do, so that you could walk in victory and strength and power over the evil one. I know that you don't feel like you are getting anywhere, and probably feel like you are losing ground. However, as long as you have a heart to cry out to Me, and as long as I am with you, you will make it to the end.

For I will lift you up and cause you to stand unwavering before the enemy.
I will cover you with My Love,
and fill you until you are overflowing with My Spirit. 
And you will overcome.

Follow where I lead, and I will see you through to the land flowing with milk and honey. Now, you should be strengthened and battle ready - knowing that I am faithful, and that nothing can stop the plans I have for you.

So, My child, be strong in faith, persevere, waver not
and remember My Word to you… You will overcome.
You will overcome, because I said so.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 
 

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 
 

1 John 5:4-5 - For whatsoever is born of GOD overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of GOD?


No comments:

Post a Comment