Thursday, June 11, 2015

On Your Knees, in Prayer, is where the Battle will be Won & You Will be Set Free (6.11.15)

My Child,
The enemy sought to dishearten you and bring you to your knees. 
However, what he didn’t realize is that he pushed you
right where I wanted you to be. 
his attempts to destroy you have brought you closer to Me. 
his desire is to see you mourn and grieve over what happened,
has caused you to seek My Face like never before.  

Yes, you are on your knees, and you are in the right place for deliverance.  
You are in the right place for a breakthrough.  
So, stay right there on your knees

Stay before Me and empty yourself of everything that weighs heavy on your heart. Stay on your knees until you receive your breakthrough. Do not allow the enemy to cause you to faint about what you are going through.  Stay right there on your knees and strengthen yourself in Me. Faint not about this trial, which has brought you closer Me, but count it all joy, because you are right where I need to you be.  In My presence.

Rejoice, I say rejoice, at what the enemy has done.  
he never expected this trial to bless you. 
he never thought you would survive. 

However, when he pushed you that last time, he drove you right into My presence and onto your knees; that is where I wanted you to be.  Rejoice, My child, because on your knees is where the battle will be won.

So, stay right there My child.
Stay right there on your knees, 
because that is right where I wanted you to be.
And there is where you will be set free.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD: 
Genesis 50:19-20 - And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of GOD? But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but GOD meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 
 

Ephesians 3:13-16 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 
 

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment