Wednesday, June 3, 2015

God will Never Waste a Trial, Trust Him (6.3.15)

Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart to Him for GOD is our refuge. - Psalm 62:8

A testimony of faith
I kept telling myself to breathe.  
I had two little girls, 7 and 4 years, 
and I had just become a single mom

My husband had chosen someone else. How do I begin to pick up the pieces of my heart, face every day activities, and provide for my family?  It meant taking one step at a time, continually choosing to kick away defeat, and allowing God to lead in this single mom journey. It was a tough go, but GOD was faithful. 

It meant returning to the workforce, taking evening classes, working two jobs sometimes, and healing my heart. I was alone for 12 years. GOD asked me to focus on my girls and raise them first, and that meant being lonely. During that time, I began to know who Linda was. The girls and I became a team and made wonderful memories. Being a single parent is a tough job and many times unfair.  Everyone walking this journey deserves a gold star. Many years ago, I had to learn to trust GOD and know that He will provide.  

GOD will never waste a trial. 
He is the ultimate Master Planner. 

How is your journey going? Will you trust GOD to help you move forward in your own life journey? If you are single-parenting or not know that GOD is there to help you….  I know because He has been there for me at every turn! 

Trust GOD, know that He loves you and will never forsake you.


Heavenly Father,
Thank you for providing a way,
when we find it hard to breathe. 

You understand when we are in pain,
and you provide a way to help us in our life journey. 

We are asking for comfort, direction and wisdom as we move ahead. 
Guide us today, knowing full well that You are faithful. 

In Jesus’ name,
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment