Thursday, June 25, 2015

Through Love, Faith, Obedience & Trust in God - You will Stand Firm (6.25.15)

My Child,
Stand firm Beloved, and do not waver in your Faith. 

Have I not said that the one who wavers is like a wave of the sea, driven with the wind and tossed to and fro? Therefore, show Me that you trust Me and want to please Me, by having Faith in My Word. It is My heart's desire that you stand firm in Faith, and do not be moved by the things that are happening around you.

You ask, “How is it that I waver?"  
You waver when you do not Trust in Me. 
You waver when you do not Believe that My Plans for you, are good. 
You waver when you do not Look to Me - to supply your daily needs.
You waver when you don’t Trust Me - for protection and direction. 

Have confidence in Me, and know that I am the GOD of all Truth. Trust that I care for you, and that I am a loving Father, who desires to give good gifts to His Children. However, you must know there is something which I require from you. 

I require that you Love Me, Trust Me and Be Obedient to My Word. For it is through Love, Faith and Obedience that you will stand firm.

You must trust that I am a loving GOD, that I will bless you and know I am both able & willing to meet your needs. Then demonstrate your love to Me by Trusting Me, even when you do not understand what I am asking of you. Obey Me without question.  Trust that I know what I am doing.  I am in control of all situations. And finally, look to Me, keep your eyes on Me and not on the circumstances.

I love you, and I will not abandon the one
who walks in Faith before Me.

I know this has been a time of shaking for many; however, those who trust in Me should not worry about the things of this world.  Yes, things will happen and things will be shaken. But you, Child of Mine, can stand firm if you are rooted and grounded in Me. For I am your place of refuge, I am with you and you shall not be moved. I have the power to sustain you, regardless of the circumstances that surround you. So, do not waver, trust that I am faithful and more than able to keep you.

Beloved, I am giving you a choice.

You can choose to look at your circumstances and worry over them.
Or you can choose to look to Me, trust that I am in control
and believe that your prayers have been answered.

If you choose to look to Me and hold fast to your confession of faith,
I will cause My peace and blessings to come upon you.
And then you will see I have made provisions for you.
So, do not waver in faith.
Be strong, and walk in it.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalm 46:5 - GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: GOD shall help her at the break of day. 
 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 
 

James 1:6-8 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment