Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Do not Entertain the Foolishness of the enemy. Keep Your Eyes Firmly Fixed Upon God. (6.30.15)

My Child,
When you choose to follow me, be not surprised when the enemy tries to tempt you. 

If the temptation doesn’t work, he will try to distract you, and confuse you, with his lies.  Do not be deceived by his lies, and rebuke anything that does not stand on My Word.  You know who I Am. I Am the One - who sends the rain in the dry season. I Am the One - who will give you strength, when you are weak. I Am the One - who will give you a way out, when you are tempted.

I Am your healer and deliverer. 
I will restore all that the enemy has stolen. 
I Am the One - who will provide all your needs.
You know who I Am.

Do not entertain what the enemy is trying to do, that will only cause you anxiety and despair. Instead, keep your eyes fixed firmly upon Me, your Help and your Deliverer.  You know My Promises, and they are Yes and Amen.  You know that I Am the One - who allows the sun to rise, and the sun to set. I Am the One - who will be with you until the end.

I Am that I Am,
and I Am more than able to take care of you.

Therefore, the next time the enemy comes against you, or the next time trials and hardships come your way, look to Me, the great I Am.  Look to Me, and expect Me to demonstrate My faithfulness to you, in the midst of that situation.  I cannot change. It is impossible for Me to become unfaithful to you.  It is impossible for Me to forsake you.

I have promised that My Word won’t return void, and it must be.

So, do not worry about what the enemy is trying to do,
his weapons will not prosper against you.
For greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. 
Know that I am the great I Am and there is no other.
I hold all power in My Hands!!!!


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Exodus 3:14 - And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

1 Samuel 12:22 - For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment