Sunday, June 7, 2015

Embrace Change, Give Thanks in all Things (6.7.15)

My Child,
Embrace what you are going through...
Embrace the wisdom you are gaining from the experience.
For I am here for you and I am carrying you through your circumstances.

Remember, it is just a test; and from each test comes greater strength and increase in your anointing. The circumstances you are facing are nothing for Me to handle. Can I not do miracles? Can I not put money in your bank account today? Can I not heal you of that ailment? You know that I can.

Embrace this change and give thanks in all things,
for all things are working for your good.

As you go through this change, do not stress over the situation.
I am the Author and Finisher of everything.
I want you to look to Me, and only Me.
Trust in the plans I have ordained for your life.

Praise Me and know that I am taking care of all that concerns you.
Every hour, every minute, every second of the day,
I am at work on your behalf.

My Child, embrace what I am doing, and have faith.
Know My Love. Know My Heart. Know Me.
There is nothing impossible to Me.
There is nothing impossible for your God.
 

Meditate on His Word:
Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

 

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. 
 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 
 

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you
 

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment