Thursday, June 4, 2015

Child of God, Through Life's Trials & Tribulations - Be an Example (6.4.15)

May the GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit - Romans 15:13

Faith Believers,
Many people believe that life should be free of trials and tribulations, or that GOD promises us a happy life. So any time we or those we care about are faced with a calamity, we immediately pray, “Lord, remove this…Fix this.” But consider that GOD just might want to do something for His Kingdom, through it. 

As a child of GOD, people will watch you and your reactions,
as you go through tribulations.

They want to see if you really believe in the GOD you talk about. 

Praising GOD and having peace within your soul, even when it hurts, could bring those that are watching you, into the kingdom of GOD; and they will desire the peace you are experiencing, and in turn, become attracted to Christ.


Lord Jesus Christ, 
As I walk through difficult circumstances,
please fill me with Your peace.

Give me joy despite my pain.
Let my eyes be fixed on You, Lord.

Help me to trust in You GOD.
In Your strength, in Your comfort, and in Your sovereignty.

May my life overflow with Your blessings and presence,
so that others will be drawn to You.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment