Wednesday, June 17, 2015

God is Calling Us to a Place of Total Trust in Him (6.17.15)

My Child,
I am calling you to a place of total trust. 
I want you to rely solely on Me.  
Do not worry about the future, 
for you are in My Hands. 

Remember that I alone hold your life and I am forever faithful. As I have always proven Myself faithful to you in days past, so will I always prove Myself faithful to you in the days ahead. Therefore, keep your eyes on Me and look to Me alone.

I want you to keep looking to Me and trusting Me in all things. 

Trust Me when things are good; and trust Me in the midst of difficulties and trials. Remember, that I know all things; and I am asking you to simply trust Me as your Heavenly Father. 

If I provide for even the sparrow, 
how much more shall I provide for you?

Yes, you will still go through hard times, but I am the author and finisher of your faith; and I will take care of you. My child, I am not calling you to walk in a place of fear. 

I am calling you to a place of victory through total trust in Me. 
Rely solely and completely on Me.

Draw close to Me, and you will experience My faithfulness at work in your life; and I will cause your faith to grow. 

Abide in My presence.  
Draw closer to Me as you walk daily, with Me. 
Get to know Who I really am, 
and you will know that there is no need for fear.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD: 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 
Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Psalm 56:3 - When  I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment