Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Learning to Let Go when God says "No" (6.16.15)

Faith Believers,
How often are we unwilling to let go of something when
our Heavenly Father has said “No” to our desire or prayer?
Sometimes we grieve over it and don’t move on.
We say, but GOD, if only …..........

However, in my faith walk, I have learned that I must accept what GOD is doing in my life today; and trust that He does, in fact, know best. I know that He is at work in my life, and as Romans 8:28 reminds me, “GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to His purpose.”

Do you need to let go, accept GOD’s voice in your life
and thank Him for what He is doing right now?
Know that Your Heavenly Father loves you
and has only your best interests in mind.

He wants to be at work in your life, always.
        - Marilyn


 ~ An Acceptance Prayer ~
Heavenly Father, 

May I be quick to hear Your voice and 
recognize when You are saying “No.”
Help me to accept everything as being from Your Hand, 
and be thankful for all that You have allowed in my life, 
in order to mold me and make me more like Your Son, Jesus. 
Amen.


Reflection:
What circumstance or unmet desire has been difficult for you to accept?
To show that you trust and believe that GOD’s plans for youare both
loving and the best, surrender this situation or disappointment today to Him.
Tell GOD exactly how you feel.

Then thank Him for His good and perfect plan for your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment