Saturday, June 27, 2015

Step Out in Faith (6.27.15)

My Child,
I am calling on you to exercise faith,
beyond the limits of your comfort zone.

I am calling on you to have great faith, supernatural faith.

If you really believe My Word is true, then step out of the boat.
Step out in faith, step out on My Word and do not allow anything
to hinder you from reaching your goal.

It is My desire for you to be able to stand on the Word
I have given you, and to know that I will
keep My promises.
I am the Lord your God.  I am faithful.

I have tolerated weak faith in My children,
but now is the time to take a stand for My purposes.

Now is the time to make Me known in your life, and the only way
to do that is, to step out in faith and conquer your fears.

I want you to never doubt Me.
You keep asking Me to move in your life,
however, it’s I who have been waiting for you to move.

When you walk in faith, I will make things happen in your life - to the point that you will not doubt my presence. I will cause changes to occur, but first you must move in faith.  Take one step, that’s all I ask..... And if you stumble, My Outstretched Arms will catch you.

However, you will never know what will happen,
if you do not move.

And do not waste any more time worrying about what others are saying or have said.  Yes, I know they are talking behind your back. They are behind you for a reason so, let them stay there, while you keep your eyes on the desires of your heart.

I have already canceled the power of their words by the Power of My Spirit.  
Their words have no weight in your life,
therefore Step Out in Faith - and do not entertain them.

You waited for Me.
Now I am waiting for you.

I am calling you, My Child.
To step out in faith.
Do not look back.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight:

James 2:20 - But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:26 - For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment