Friday, June 19, 2015

You are an Overcomer, Ordained for Victory. You Must Continue to Fight! (6.19.15)

My Child,
I do not change.
I Am the Lord Your God.
I Am faithful.
And as I promised, it shall be.

However, did you expect your blessings to be handed to you on a silver platter? You believed in your spirit that you were close to your blessing. You felt it so strong, you could almost reach out and touch it.  So, why did you stop fighting when the battle became intense? Why did you cease claiming the victory? Who told you that you could not win this battle? You must continue to fight.  Go in and possess the land I have promised to you. I led the children of Israel to the promised land, but they had to go in and possess it first, and so must you.

Do not allow the size of the battle to make you believe you can’t possess your promises. You are ordained for victory; therefore do not back down from this battle. There is a great victory waiting for you, but you must press on to obtain it. You can possess all the promises that I made to you, but it will not come cheaply, for I will involve you in the process of obtaining them.  

Yes, I may require you to fight to possess your promises. You cannot just sit back and expect it to fall into your lap. You cannot be a bystander.  You must rise up, believe in My Word and rebuke the enemy.  However, do not become disheartened and do not despair, for I will fight with you.

I will give you the victory each time.
Remember - Faith, without works, is dead.

The promise land belonged to Israel, but they had to fight to possess it. I could have sent an angel to destroy the inhabitants of the land, and allowed the children of Israel to merely walk in and possess it. However, I wanted them to be involved in the process of taking their land. I wanted them to understand, and appreciate the value of their inheritance. I wanted them to understand the cost of their victory and not take it for granted.  My child, this same rule applies to you.

You are an overcomer.

I have put My Spirit within you, to help you and to strengthen you. I will not turn My back on you, nor are My ears  deaf to your cries. I will bless you and give you the desires of your heart. However, I want you to understand that this type of victory comes only through battle.

You must fight the good fight of faith to possess your promised blessings.

Now, I have prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies, but you must go and possess the table.  The enemy will do all he can to stop you from partaking of the table, because he knows this table will fill you up to overflowing with My power. The table is prepared, and your promised blessings are upon it; but you must possess the table.  Be not slothful about it, because the enemy is watching your table, and he too want to possess it.

This is the time to fight for the promises
that I have made to you.

So go in, My Child, and possess the land.



MEDITATE ON HIS WORD: 

Numbers 13:30 - And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. 
 

Deuteronomy 1:21 - Behold, the LORD thy GOD hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD GOD of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged. 
 

Joshua 18:3 - And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD GOD of your fathers hath given you? 
 

Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land. 
 

Psalm 23:5 - Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:


No comments:

Post a Comment