Monday, February 8, 2016

A Confident Overcomer's Faith Prayer (2.8.16)


Father,
Your Word says that I am an overcomer because of the blood of the Lamb our Lord Jesus Christ.
Your Word says that I have been given authority over every spiritual power that the enemy will send my way!
I confess that I do not feel like an overcomer sometimes and often give in to the influence of this world instead of submitting to Christ.

O GOD, save me from myself! May I be full of Your Spirit and Your mighty power, the power of the resurrection!  Thank You Father, that, because I belong to You, in Christ Jesus, You surround me with Your presence and You have resurrected a wall of fire around me.

You, O Lord, are my refuge and my strength. In every situation and struggle, You are with me. I will not be afraid for my trust is in Your Name. Like Joshua, may I be confident that You are with me - and will never leave or forsake me. With Your Spirit being at work in me, please make me strong and courageous, and not afraid or discouraged; but always mindful that You are with me wherever I go.

Use me to take back all ground that the enemy has stolen.
Help me to have self-control and to be alert, knowing that
the enemy of my soul is prowling,
looking for an opportune moment to strike.
In Jesus’ name, strengthen me to submit to You while
resisting the enemy, so that I can stand firm in my faith
never wavering!

May I be full of faith and full of Your Word for I belong to You,
Lord Jesus for You have overcome the world!

Amen

Revelation 12:11; Colossians 2:9-10; Ephesians 6:10; Philippians 3:10; 2 Corinthians 10:4; Psalm 125:2; Zechariah 2:5; Psalm 46:1-2; Psalm 20:7; Joshua 1:5, 9; 1 Peter 5:8-9; Romans 8:37; 1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment