Thursday, February 18, 2016

This is God's Time. Focus on Him, Allow His Grace to See You Through Trials. Do not Worry. Praise Him & Trust! (2.18.16)

My Child,
There is so much that I want to do in your life. 
So many things I want to say. 
You must focus your attention on Me and only Me.

This is My time, and I want to be glorified in your life. Allow My Grace to take you through each trial and tribulation.  Face those trials and tribulations - knowing that it is just a test.  A test that I Am allowing, in order to perfect those things in you that must be strengthen.

Yes, I know you have cried out to Me over and over again,
and I want you to know not one tear has been wasted. 


As you begin to praise Me in this season, watch what I will do with those tears. 
Do not worry about your circumstances. 
Just trust in Me, knowing that I will hold you firmly
in My arms as you go through this test. 


Oh
 My child, I am a jealous GOD, therefore place nothing before Me. 
When you worry about your problems, you place them before Me. 
When you worry, you are telling Me that you do not trust Me to see you through.

I Am allowing things to take place in your life for a reason.
There is nothing going on in your life that I do not know about.
Nothing catches Me by surprise.

I Am an all knowing, all seeing and all hearing GOD;
so beloved, use this testing time to lift up My Name and praise Me.

Praise Me and trust in My Grace. 



Read and Meditate on His Word:
2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  

2 Timothy 2:1 - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16
- So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious GOD. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. 


No comments:

Post a Comment