Friday, February 19, 2016

God Wants to Remind You, Fear Not Any Battle (2.19.16)

My Child,
I hear you crying out to Me like never before,
and I am telling you today it is My desire
to speak the very words you need to hear. 

Come into My presence now and fellowship with Me for a while. 
Let us commune together, for I have many things I want to share with you;
and there are some things I need to bring to your remembrance.


I want to remind you not to fear any battle. 
This battle is already won.

It is time for My people to stand up and take their rightful place in My Kingdom.  Because of My Victory, your victory is assured. 

You cannot lose, unless you choose not to press
your way through or you choose not to stand
and fight because the way is too tough.


I have given you weapons for the battle. 
I’ve covered you with My armor. 
You're under the protection of My Blood,
and My sword will cut through anything that's not of Me. 

These weapons are mighty and will
pull down
every stronghold coming against you.

So use what I have given you.


I also want to remind you that I am covering you with My Mercy and Grace.  Therefore, I want you to approach My Throne with boldness and joy in your heart; because everything affecting you begins and ends with My mercy. Before My throne is where you will receive My Help in your time of need.  You were saved by My mercy and you shall remain My child, in whom I will delight.

Spend time with Me so I can remind you
that you are an overcomer and that
the battle is already won. 


  
Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 20:6 - Now this I know: The LORD gives victory to his anointed.  He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

2 Timothy 2:1 - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16 - So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious GOD. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment