Thursday, February 4, 2016

A "Patience in the Workplace" Prayer (2.4.16)

Dear Heavenly Father,
Lord, I pray that you will help me to be patient with my co-workers that defile Your Name every single day.  

Lord, I pray that You will soften their hearts to receive the message of Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I cannot stand hearing them speak Your Name in vain, Father. Father touch their hearts and tongues, so that each time profane language proceeds out of their mouth, that the Holy Spirit will make them aware of their words. 

I know Father this type of talk grieves your Spirit, because this is surely the work of the enemy. Help me to remind them that You love them and You do not wish that they should perish because of the foul words they speak. 

Your Word tells us that we will be held accountable for every word that proceeds out of our mouth, whether good or bad. So Father I pray, that You will fill me with overwhelming joy so that I can sustain the depravity that is before me.  

You are amazing, Father - for being patient for as long as You have, with all mankind.  Father, allow me to be patient with every person I come into contact with today who prefers to use profanity as their choice for communicating. Help me to share the word of GOD with them so that they will not perish because of this sin.  

You are worthy of all praise GOD!  
In the name of your son Jesus Christ, I pray this prayer. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment