Friday, February 12, 2016

Aligning My Heart with the Truth of God's Word (2.12.16)

As you pray, in the midst of whatever trial you presently find yourself, choose to worship GOD for who He is.  - Marilyn

 ~  Prayer  ~
Father,
How desperately I need Your help in aligning my heart, with the truth of Your Word.

With my mouth, I say that You are in the midst of all difficulties in my life, working them together for my good; but the unease in my heart says otherwise. Help me, O GOD!

By the power of Your Spirit at work in me, change my heart!
Remove fear and make me fearless.
Remove timidity and make me bold for Your Kingdom.
Remove doubt and unbelief; and increase my faith.

For I will remember Your deeds Lord and the miracles You have performed in my life. I will meditate on all of Your Works and think about the many mighty things You have done for me.

This day and forever I will worship You alone,
I will not bow to any other god.

Because You are my GOD, my refuge and strength, I will not fear;
even though trouble may seem to surround me.

Because of Your great love for me, I know You will rescue me.
You will protect me, be with me and deliver me.
Because You are my GOD, and You have redeemed me and called me by name;
I know You will be with me as I pass through the waters of adversity -
knowing that I will not drown.

The fiery trials of sickness, loneliness, financial instability,
and other things the enemy may send my way
will not over take me!

For You are the Lord my GOD, the Holy One of Israel, my Savior.
Therefore, I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart.

I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in You, and sing praises to Your Name.

For my hope is in Your unfailing love that is at work on my behalf for my good and to make me more like Jesus.  In the beautiful name of the One who died to make me Yours whose name is Jesus Christ!

I pray this prayer to you Father.
Amen.


Scripture Reflections:
Romans 8:28  ;   Isaiah 29:13  ;   Isaiah 41:10  ;   2 Timothy 1:7;
Mark 9:24  ;   Psalm 77:10-15  ;   Daniel 3:16-18  ;   Psalm 91:14-15;
Isaiah 41:1-3  ;   Psalm 9:1-2  ;   Psalm 33:18  ;   Romans 8:28


No comments:

Post a Comment