Wednesday, February 17, 2016

God Speaks to Us (2.17.16)

Faith Believers,
Often it is a quiet whisper, a gentle nudge, a hunch I might have.
As I look back at my journey, I remember the places where the Lord has spoken to me, guiding me and encouraging me to press on.

Maybe I haven't always listened to that "Still Small Voice," but He has been there the whole time, speaking Words of encouragement to my spirit.

Our Father speaks to those who have an ear to hear Him, meaning those who want to do His Will and obey His Word. When you faithfully seek the Lord, He will faithfully come into your life. When you spend time before the Lord in prayer and quietness, He will speak to your soul. He will place in your heart and mind the answers to the things you have asked Him direction for.

The Holy Spirit will also reveal answers to you, which could be spoken to you by another person or simply by other means, that might not be apparent to those who do not follow Christ.

Take time today to sit still before the Lord
and listen for His "Still Small Voice."
   - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment