Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Peace Filled Prayer (2.10.16)

Heavenly Father,
Thank You Lord, for waking me up this morning
to see a new day.

As this day unfolds, I pray that You will give me peace in all the things
that I encounter, as the Holy Spirit saturates my soul.
When the enemy sends one of his helpers to try and destroy my peace,
I pray for the strength to share the Word of GOD with that person.

I notice Father, that so many people today
have that spirit of anger dwelling inside of them.
I know this spirit is from the enemy
seeking to destroy their soul and livelihood.

Whenever I encounter this spirit GOD, I will rebuke it in the name of Jesus!!!

Father, send the Holy Spirit to dwell in me right now - and forever - as I love my neighbor as myself, and pray for those who cannot find peace in their lives, because they do not know you.

Your Word teaches us to love each other, because You wish that no one should perish. Remind me to share Your Word with someone today Lord, so they too can have peace in their lives.

In the name of Jesus I pray.
Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment