Monday, February 1, 2016

Do Not Allow Problems to "Have You." Mediate on God's Word & Not Your Problems. (2.1.16)

My Child,
You may have problems, but do not allow these problems to have you.  

I know you feel like you should be used to trials and tribulations.  I know sometimes situations can change so fast, that you forget for just a moment that I Am with you. 

Regardless of what is going on in your life, never doubt that I Am standing right there beside you - to carry you through the storm. Always remember who is in control of everything, I AM.

Do not worry about changes that might come.  

There will be many changes through the course of your life,
these changes will work out for your good.

I have prepared many blessings for you, if you would just trust, believe and know that I have power over every situation.  There is nothing going on in your life I am not aware of.  


Now meditate on My Word and not your problems.

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore, no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. 

Romans 8:17 - And if children, then heirs; heirs of GOD, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome 
of evil, but overcome evil with good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment