Monday, February 29, 2016

Move with the Flow of God's Spirit... & Just Ask. (2.29.16)

My Child,
Refuse to be stressed out over the things you must accomplish.
Refuse to allow the enemy to make you think that
you must walk this journey alone.

The enemy would delight in overwhelming you with the details of what lies ahead of you. As I made the sun stand still, so Joshua could win his battle; so shall I be with you. I will stretch your time and create a level of efficiency that will amaze you. In My Name, I want you to move with the flow of My Spirit. And when things get difficult or even seem to be impossible, take a moment to sit at My feet to hear from Me before you move again.

Ask, and I will give you wisdom and divine inspiration for your next step. 

Never again will you walk alone. 

I will always be by your side leading and guiding you.
My promises are true.

This walk is one that I ordained, so we will do it together.

It was you who thought it had to be in your own strength.
Come to Me when you need encouragement for the journey,
and you will find it.
Wisdom is there for the asking.
I promise to give to all who ask.

Just ask My child, just ask.





Read and Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 51:6 - Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 

Proverbs 2:6-7 - For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 

James 1:5-6 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that 
wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment