Friday, February 26, 2016

God is Your Provider & Protector. Continue to Trust in Him and Do Not Give Up. (2.26.16)

My Child,
Worry will get you nowhere.
Quiet yourself, and allow Me to give you peace
and bring restoration to your troubled soul.
 

When you are in turmoil, it’s a sign that you are paying more attention to the situations, rather than trusting Me. Now is certainly not the time to allow frustration to rear its ugly head.

Continue to trust in Me and do not give up.
You are on the brink of your breakthrough,
so, refuse to give in to frustration.

Trust Me to do what I promised to do. I am your Jehovah Jireh, your Provider.


Do not be afraid when you see this world in total disarray. Yes, I know about the economy and the other things going on in this world. However, you are not bound by the economy of man; nor should you be worried about what's going on in this world.  

You are under My anointed economy and the things of this world must take place according to My Word. Beloved, my supply is endless and you will surely have what you need, when you need it.

Stand strong and keep trusting.
Keep the faith! 


I AM YOUR PROVIDER AND PROTECTOR!

*************************************************

If you are struggling right now remember this, GOD will provide. 
It may not be in the way you think it should be, but GOD always provides.
  -  Marilyn
 

Read and Meditate on His Word:
Genesis 22:14 - So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided." (NIV)

Philippians 4:19
- But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment